Since it has been asked about several times in my morning and afternoon streams, I’m making this post for when the command !car is ran so that it’ll direct the chat to here.
I drive a 1998 Ford Mustang, 3.8L V6. Pretty stock with very few aftermarket modifications.
1998 Mustang Factory Specs:
- 3.8L V6 = 150 hp @ 4000 RPM & 215 lb-ft @ 2500 RPM
- Engine Bore: 3.81 x 3.39 inches
- Compression: 8.2:1
- Transmission: T-5 Manual
- Fuel Tank: 15.7 gallons
- Curb Weight: 3,065 lbs
- Color = Crystal White (ZR)
- Original MSRP = $16,150
- Production numbers sold: 99,801
- Flowmaster Exhaust tips
- Flowmaster Air Intake
- Added 4 washers to the lower hinge on the driver side door so it’ll latch properly again because the hinge pin is worn out
- Everything else is factory
- Her name is….. I don’t name cars typically so iunno.
Future Planned Mods:
- X-Pipe or H-Pipe exhaust, TBD
I don’t have any actually that I can find at the time of writing this, I’ll fix that later, but below is an image I found https://mustangattitude.com that pretty accurately depicts my car.